Congratulations to all the candidates who have got their visas stamped and best of luck to the guys who are still filling their applications. Following is the list of documents that are required at the airport in order to enter Canada
Documents Required to Enter Canada
Have the following documents ready to show the Canada Border Services Agency officer:
- Valid passport
- Letter of introduction confirming acceptance of your application for a study permit for Canada
- Temporary Resident Visa (if required)
- Letter of acceptance from the school at which you are permitted to study
- Any specific document as told by CHC while granting the visa
Apart form this the following points should also be kept in mind
- Always carry xerox copies of all the important documents like Passport, College Offer Letter, Educational Qualification etc etc
- Student should carry at-least 12 recent passport size photos and 12 stamp size photos
- If a student have a photo on passport with turban (and he has got hair cut ) so its advisable to travel with turban just to avoid unnecessary inquiry.
- Always carry all your import document in handbag and never keep your handbag unattended
- Its advisable to keep the scanned copy of all your important documents in your email account.
Hope these tips will help the students.